^-^

^-^

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I expect people to lie to me, because we all have feelings, emotion, and personality it’s a part of being human. Also because I don’t know the situation, I don’t know the reason why they lied to me, it also depends how big and what kind of lie it was to get me upset. I don’t know what kind of world we would live in if we all didn’t lie, it probably wouldn’t be a pretty one, not like ours is in a great condition in the first place, but because lying to person isn’t always that big of a deal. It all depends on the person.

3 comments:

  1. i like that you consider the question from your point of view. i took a different perpective but i like yours. you speak for yourself and that is just as important, the individual thoughts make up the big picture. good post, maybe a bit more info next time however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lie to people because we are human, and we will always lie, but maybe there are certain ways in which we should lie. The big confilict of it all is finding out which lies are acceptable & not. Good post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah lying is important not to hurt other personal feelings. lie could be used in good way to encourage other feelings to make them feel better.

    ReplyDelete