^-^

^-^

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Collaboration

Some benefits of collaborating are that it gets more people involved, and you get work done faster by dividing the work to each person. It’s a better way to get to know your classmates, and get to know what they are good at, so if you work with them again you already know how to divide the work. You get more ideas rather than having one idea. The disadvantages are that you may end up with a person who is a procrastinator, or a person who ends up doing all the work. You may have disagreements or not like the classmate in your group.

3 comments:

  1. Dang Anna thats very true, because in some cases people just tend to procastinate wink wink, because they rely on the other group members to get the work done, and they just relax which is not very helpfull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think that its also a great way to get to know your classmates and to get to know what they are are good at so later on if you work again you know how to work well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer to do all by my own.
    I hate my team member will let me down.
    BUT, I cant avoid ask a help from others

    ReplyDelete