^-^

^-^

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Home

Home is where you are yourself, being around the people you love and are important to you. To me it's being around my sister and family. When I’m around my family I feel normal, like I don't have to pretend to be someone else. It’s doesn’t have to necessary be a house because we either are going to move or have moved. It’s what in the house that counts, being near loved ones. A home can also be a very important person to you, someone that you want to protect and keep safe, a important person that’s in your heart.

4 comments:

  1. Dand Anna that was hella deep girl you touched my heart ja ja ja ja ja ja

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool that you feel comfortable to be yourself around friends and family... PANDA EXPRESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes a lot of sense rather than being a place than can be left behind, home being something that you can take with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. very intense...but i too agree that family means home too

    ReplyDelete